Tokio Hotel Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel Indonesia

Tokio Hotel Indonesia adalah sebuah forum untuk para penggemar Tokio Hotel dari seluruh Indonesia.

IndeksPortalPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists

Go down 
3 posters
PengirimMessage
chunva
chunva

Jumlah posting : 160
Lokasi : Cawang, East Jakarta

TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists Empty
PostSubyek: TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists   TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:10 am

After almost 4 years of partnership and 155 concerts, Tokio Hotel and Four Artists will go seperate ways from now on.

Alex Richter, manager of Four Artists: "We had amazing and especially very successfull years together. Four Artists accompanied Tokio Hotel from their very first gig in a small club till the big arenas of the world - and that really makes us very proud"

From the bottom of our hearts, we wish Tokio Hotel all the best and further success

Source: http://fourartists.de/index.php?mode=news

album baru, rambut baru, manajemen baru...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.tokiohotelindonesia.com
chunva
chunva

PostSubyek: Re: TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists   TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:23 am

Copas some comments dari livejournal.com :p

Four Artists hardly has any international experience and nada experience outside Europe. TH is way better off with a booking company like Live Nation who is used to handle Madonna,U2 and Radiohead and will not annoucing one concert per day for a whole tour like Four Artists did for the 1000 Hotel Tour, not to mention the booking chaos for the US tour when venues didn't receive confirmation and so on. TH is way too big to handle for a small company like Four Artists. (coolbreezegirl)

I think it's way too soon to deem what direction the band is going. Anyway, the timing isn't surprising me at all; the general feeling that I'm getting lately is of an ending of an era, if you get what I mean. Kind of like they're standing on a crossroad, and the new album will define where they are going now. It also feels as if , with the album, they hope to change the reputation they have, of a teenie band that makes mediocre rock-pop music at best. So it looks natural to me that now, right before the album release, would be the perfect time to make all the big changes, be it their looks or their tour management and security team. (kinkpink)

As far as I know; they have already signed a new contract with Universal. A distribution contract. Meaning Universal has absolutely no control over them anymore, music wise Smile (onerva69)

Letting go of the older management, renewed contract with Universal, new sound for the albums, etc. I hope it means, less restriction to image building of the boys, more countries on the tour list, less brutal concert experience for the fans, more freedom to unleash their talent (I hope there's more) in music (no more compromising the sound to the little fangirls).
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
chunva
chunva

PostSubyek: Re: TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists   TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Printscreen diambil pada waktu beda2

TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists 40856487

cherry tree berkicau2 lagi cherry
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
decie_imoet
God Member
God Member
decie_imoet

Jumlah posting : 1248
Lokasi : Soroako - Yogyakarta - Surabaya

PostSubyek: Re: TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists   TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:39 am

wah, sayang mereka pisah... (kayak apa aja)
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
decie_imoet
God Member
God Member
decie_imoet

Jumlah posting : 1248
Lokasi : Soroako - Yogyakarta - Surabaya

PostSubyek: Re: TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists   TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Tokio Hotel and American Entertainment Productions!

After the separation of Tokio Hotel and the Four Artist agency, we can say that the band has recruited a new agency called the “American Entertainment Productions, which is up since 1965 and has been as famous and prominent artists in the music scene: Lady Gaga, Leona Lewis, Katy Perry, Madonna, Bon Jovi, and many many more!

i agensi ama katy perry?

ribut trus dhe yg ada... scratch
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
KRaKen
KRaKen

Jumlah posting : 430
Lokasi : randoms...bandung-jkt-bali

PostSubyek: Re: TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists   TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm

decie_imoet wrote:
Tokio Hotel and American Entertainment Productions!

After the separation of Tokio Hotel and the Four Artist agency, we can say that the band has recruited a new agency called the “American Entertainment Productions, which is up since 1965 and has been as famous and prominent artists in the music scene: Lady Gaga, Leona Lewis, Katy Perry, Madonna, Bon Jovi, and many many more!

i agensi ama katy perry?

ribut trus dhe yg ada... scratch

silent silent silent
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.UschulLa.deviantart.com
chunva
chunva

PostSubyek: Re: TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists   TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:20 pm

Cherry Tree on the new album:
Putting it in chronological order so it's more legible:

cherrytreerec@dragonflyeyes Tokio Hotel are still recording. They're in the zone. It's impossible to predict a date at this time. They're flowin'!

dragonflyeyes@cherrytreerec How much do they have left to record? Because that article about the "two new songs" suggested that other than that, they
dragonflyeyes@cherrytreerec were considering themselves almost done. Did even more pop up since then?

cherrytreerec@dragonflyeyes TH were putting the finishing touches on 2 English songs and 1 German but some more new songs came out of sudden inspiration!
cherrytreerec@dragonflyeyes We're not in the studio with them every day but we get reports regularly.
cherrytreerec@dragonflyeyes We can't pressure them to finish (not our style) and we know they're working hard. What more can we ask??

dragonflyeyes@cherrytreerec More collabs or no? I've been curious are they actually feat. other artists on the *tracks* or did they just write with them?
dragonflyeyes@cherrytreerec True that. I'd rather they get it done at their own speed and made it GOOD than hurry to put it out.

cherrytreerec@dragonflyeyes Don't know that yet. But as soon as we do, we'll blurt it out in the usual spots. www.cherrytreerecords.com and tweetsville

*Shrugs* Don't know how much of it is true, but it sounds like a slightly more plausible (or at least detailed) answer than they've given us before.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists   TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists Empty

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

TH seperates from their tour management Four Artists
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1