Tokio Hotel Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel Indonesia

Tokio Hotel Indonesia adalah sebuah forum untuk para penggemar Tokio Hotel dari seluruh Indonesia.

IndeksPortalPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Fanaction

Go down 
+3
decie_imoet
chunva
Etoile*
7 posters
Pilih halaman : 1, 2  Next
PengirimMessage
Etoile*
Newbies
Newbies

Jumlah posting : 6

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:55 pm

International Fanaction.

Fanaction Lastfinalflyerv

1. The Fanaction (& Fanclubs who are already ok with the project)
Considering new information about the real impact of the whole story with the stalkers and the band, we thought that for once, they really need a huge demonstration of love from their real fans.
We were here for them , when bill was sick... and along all things they went through this last 3 years and half.
Thats why we raised up a Fanaction, that we need to be global and international to show them our endless support and respect for their music and for the boys they are.
So here is the deal, i’m part of the French forum THSekunde (http://tokiohotelsekunde.forumandco.com/). We believe most of the Fanctions won’t be known by the band (unfortunately), or even by other fans worldwide. That’s why we decided to organize a BIG GLOBAL action for all the countries supporting Tokio Hotel, not only Tom, but all the band.
We want to do a big download day on the song « ich bin da » (or “by your side”, depends on your country). The aim is to make a huge buzz and to take the song on the top of the worldwide charts ! If it succeeds, the band, medias, people, and all fans will know it immediately : why a song available for 2 years (1 year in some countries) is suddendly #1 ? We choose “ich bin da” because of the lyrics. We want this action to be broadcast everywhere the same day.
We all know the atmosphere is extremely COLD between worldwide fans, it’is the biggest opportunity to change it and show everyone that we are united by music. As a return to the source. The download-day will be on May, 16th on iTunes.
Some of the staff from this forum will be back to explain you how iTunes works.
Thanks for helping us to support our boys. It's a worldwide idea, so don't be shy to spread it everywhere.
The Official Fanclubs from FRANCE / GERMANY / SWEDEN / CANADA / BELGIUM / CROATIA / SPAIN / ESTONIA / FINLAND / ITALY / PORTUGAL / CZECH REPUBLIC / ROMANIA / SWITZERLAND / USA / LITHUANIA / MEXICO are already ok with the project + PHILIPPINES / MOROCCO / BRAZIL / GREECE / VENEZUELA / TUNISIA / HONDURAS / COSTA RICA / BELARUS.. We're waiting for the others.
If you have any questions, thsekunde@hotmail.fr. You can go on TH America for more informations too.

Spread this message everywhere you can. Thanks.

2. How to use iTunes
Step 1 - You own a credit car or an iTunes prepaid card, good, you can go to step 2. If you don't own any of those, ask to someone you know - iTunes prepaid card can be bought as gifts

Step 2 - If you already have iTunes set up on your computer, skip to step 3.
Otherwise : go here, download and click "run". Follow the Install Assistant instructions.
Step 3 - Open iTunes
In the left bar menu, clic on iTunes Store (the green bag icon)
A website-looking page appears.
In the search bar on top right, type "Ich bin da" or "By your side" according to your choice and/or country, then confirm.
Several songs may be suggested to you. Pick the top one or the most popular (the one with the more little blue bars).

Step 4 - Depending on how you set your iTunes Store preferences, you will see either a "Buy Song" or "Add Song" button next to each song listing. Click on it.
iTunes will ask for your payment information (credit card info or prepaid card code). Download the song. You can even listen to it if you want

Step 5 - Confirm the purchase
After download, you will find the track on your iTunes library, in "Purchased playlist" (green shopping cart).
On your computer, the file will be by default in a directory like this :
C:\Documents and Settings\(Profilename)\My documents\My music\iTunes\iTunes Music

In the Euro zone, the price is 0,99 Euros per track. In US it's USD 0,99, and in most countries something equivalent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GASIyz_hKM

3. Videos/Links
More informations > http://tokiohotelsekunde.forumandco.com
http://download-day.skyrock.com

Little videos realised by fans > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs_bkn94GPw&feature=channel_page
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdUYGH2VZ8w&e

4. Why « Ich Bin Da » (by your side) ?
We're frequently asked about this question, there is the short explanation.
The message of the song "ich bin da" is that whatever it happens, « we
are here », and that is what we want to show with the download day.
This song is a huge support message by itself ( consult the lyrics
traduction if you wanna check), and with the big download of the 16th
May, you'll participate to show how many we are ALL here for THEM.

Be ready the 16th of May.
Thanks.

Do I download ICH BIN DA or BY YOUR SIDE?

In accordance with your country, you have ICH BIN DA, or BY YOUR SIDE, or,
as in France, you have both of them. If you only have one version, no
headache, you download the one you have. If you have both of them,
prefer the German version.

5. So, this is what to do to get the song on itunes if you don't have it, like in the UK.

#1 Go on : http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunes.html

#2 Fill up the online "quizz" / questionary (?) be careful, my itunes contact said it is only in ENGLISH. So put you name, e-mail...

#3 In the box "Request type" please select REQUEST A SONG a fill up the boxes like that :
- SONG TITLE : "An Deiner Seite (Ich Bin Da)"
- YEAR : 2007
- ARTIST : Tokio Hotel
- RECORD LABEL : Universal Music group
- ALBUM : Zimmer 483

#4 On the box "comments" please right the short message below (don't forget to insert you country!) :

I would like to request that the song "An Deiner Seite (Ich Bin Da)" by the band Tokio Hotel be added to the itunes in my country (insert your country here). If it's not possible to get this song, could I purchase the English version of the song, "By Your Side" . The availability of this song will allow me to participate in the huge download-day that has been organized for this song on May 16th.

#5 Click on "Send Feedback" and wait for an answer. More people will do this, more you will have the chance to have the song !

Terakhir diubah oleh Etoile* tanggal Sat May 09, 2009 1:08 am, total 4 kali diubah
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
chunva
chunva

Jumlah posting : 160
Lokasi : Cawang, East Jakarta

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:54 pm

Thank you for reaching us to deliver the news about the fan action. much appreciated!
As far as I know, the most active Indonesian TH fanclub is this one. I don't know for sure, though. Sadly, there're only a couple of us. But I hope this positive fan action we could do will bring all the best for them, TH boys. All the love for Tokio Hotel! I love you
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.tokiohotelindonesia.com
decie_imoet
God Member
God Member
decie_imoet

Jumlah posting : 1248
Lokasi : Soroako - Yogyakarta - Surabaya

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:26 pm

wah2...

ikutan...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
chunva
chunva

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: FANACTION: DOWNLOAD DAY (translasi)   Fanaction EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:29 pm

Berhubungan dengan berita baru mengenai rusuhnya band versus stalkers, kami berpendapat bahwa kali ini mereka sangat membutuhkan demonstrasi kasih sayang yang besar dari fans mereka.

Kita di sini untuk mereka, ketika Bill sakit ... dan juga selama 3 setengah tahun terakhir ini mereka berkarya.

Oleh karena itu, dibentuklah sebuah Fanaction, yang kita usahakan berjalan secara global dan internasional untuk menunjukkan kepada mereka dukungan dan penghargaan kepada musik mereka dan kepada mereka sebagai pribadi.

Jadi beginilah caranya, Saya (Etoile*) adalah bagian dari forum Perancis THSekunde (http://tokiohotelsekunde.forumandco.com/). Kami percaya sebagian besar Fanaction kami tidak akan diketahui oleh band (sayangnya), atau bahkan oleh penggemar lainnya di seluruh dunia. Itulah mengapa kami memutuskan untuk mengatur aksi BIG GLOBAL untuk semua negara yang mendukung Tokio Hotel, tidak hanya Tom, tapi semua anggota band.

Kami ingin melakukan aksi HARI DOWNLOAD LAGU yang besar untuk lagu «ich bin da» (atau "by Your Side").

Tujuannya adalah untuk membuat buzz dan menaikkan lagu ini ke puncak tangga lagu teratas sedunia!

Jika berhasil, band, media, orang-orang, dan semua fans akan menyadari apa yang terjadi: mengapa lagu yang sudah rilis 2 tahun lalu (1 tahun di beberapa negara) tiba-tiba menjadi # 1? Kami memilih "ich bin da" karena liriknya cocok. Kami ingin tindakan ini dilakukan bersama di mana-mana pada hari yang sama.

Kita semua tahu suasana sangat DINGIN antar fans di seluruh dunia, ini adalah kesempatan terbesar untuk mengubahnya dan menunjukkan bahwa kita semua disatukan oleh musik. Sebagai jalan untuk kembali ke sumbernya (? sori, gue ngga ngerti).

HARI DOWNLOAD: 16 Mei. melalui iTunes.
Beberapa staf dari forum ini akan kembali untuk menjelaskan cara kerjanya mendownload dari iTunes.
Terima kasih telah membantu kami untuk mendukung TH. Ini adalah gagasan sedunia, jadi jangan segan menularkannya ke mana-mana.

Fanclub resmi dari Kroasia, Kanada, Swiss, Estonia, Belgia, Portugal, Republik Ceko, Rumania, Itali, Perancis, dan Amerika Serikat sudah ok dengan proyek ini. Kami menunggu yang lain.
Jika Anda memiliki pertanyaan, thsekunde@hotmail.fr.
Anda dapat juga mengunjungi TH Amerika untuk informasi lebih lanjut.

Terakhir diubah oleh Melon tanggal Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:44 pm, total 1 kali diubah
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
chunva
chunva

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:35 pm

decie_imoet wrote:
wah2...

ikutan...

cheers
mari sebar-sebar!
bounce

sebenarnya, ada juga aksi selain tanggal 16 itu. tanggal 1 rame-rame nonton youtube 'ich bin da'
tapi kendala di puluhan negara, tidak ada akses ke sana. di forum THA ada ditulis cara cheatnya si. ganti alamat IP ato pake website untuk hide proxy kita. jadi bisa nonton resctricted videos deh Very Happy

gue dah coba keduanya dan berhasil. tapi yang ganti IP kadang suka ga konek ke website. nah kalo yang sembunyikan proxy, websitenya reseh kasih2 spam iklan. tapi keliatannya komputer gue cukup kuat terhadap spamsnya, it's okay Smile

hebat juga mreka, awalnya gue tau dari komuniti di livejournal, chibill. dari sana dibawa ke th-cult, ke THA, THUS dan sekarang sudah kemana-mana Smile
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
chunva
chunva

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: aksi untuk tanggal 1 Mei, sebar2 XD   Fanaction EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:42 pm

Global Fan Action for May 1
April 28, 2009 by Schnee

One million views. The goal is to show, by our viewing of the video Ich Bin Da on Universal Music’s channel, that we love and support the band. Here is a brief description of the fan action, as well as how fans from other countries are able to view the video. (damn youtube restrictions). We are already starting to watch it, to drive the view count up and up and up.

“It would be a great idea if all the fans would watch Universal’s video of Ich bin da on May 1st 2009, as May Day is a day off in many countries. The goal is to show our support to Tom, the boys, their families and friends by dramatically increasing the numbers of views of this video.

Ich bin da seems the most adequate video for obvious reasons. There are many Ich bin da videos out there but it is important that we all click on the same one. The Universal version currently has less than 20 000 views, so the increase should be noticeable.

It would be great if this idea could spread in every TH forums and websites to make the action more potent.

And here is how you can view it, and get around the “not available in your country”.
Workaround #1
Use this awesome site: http://w2.hidemyass.com/

and put in the box the Ich bin da link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I__sdmB7nmw

Workaround #2
If this doesn’t do the trick, another solution has been proposed by scarletswidow: use a Mexican IP address! Here’s how to proceed:

Address: 200.65.129.2
Port: 80

In Firefox
Tools > Options > Advanced > click on Network tab > Settings > click the Manual proxy configuration radio button > copy the IP address in the HTTP Proxy box and the port number in to the Port box > click Ok > clear your cookies and cache

In IE 7
Tools > Internet Options > Connections tab > click on the LAN Settings button (at the bottom) > check the proxy server box > paste the IP into the Address box and port into Port > clear cache and cookies

To turn the proxy off just uncheck the box.

Have fun.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Etoile*
Newbies
Newbies

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:16 pm

I don't understand all because I only speak French, English and Deutsch What a Face
Thank you very much if you take part in this I love you
I edit the first post with the last news in english.

Melon > Yes, it's an other fanaction. There are two fanaction : Download Day and Youtube.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
chunva
chunva

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:52 pm

Etoile* wrote:
I don't understand all because I only speak French, English and Deutsch What a Face
Thank you very much if you take part in this I love you
I edit the first post with the last news in english.

Melon > Yes, it's an other fanaction. There are two fanaction : Download Day and Youtube.

Etoile, the long reply I've posted previously is just a translation of your writing here Smile
Thanks for coming here and assisting us in how it works I love you bounce
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
chunva
chunva

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:13 pm

humm sepi jali ^^;
gue lagi watch watch youtube ich bin da https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I__sdmB7nmw

jauh banget dari 1 millions. baru skitar 25855, sejam lalu skitar 24844. haha 1 jam 1000. ada yang berpendapat, kalo ga sampe target view counts, at least comments countnya yang banjir. jadinya dapat pringkat di most discussed video.

Enakan pake yang ubah IP address! mulus, ga ada spams dan masih bisa YM, twitter, forum ini, website2 lain. cuman ga bisa livejournal doang.

i believe ima silly fanatic fan now ich bin daaaaa.. quotaaaa..
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
KRaKen
KRaKen

Jumlah posting : 430
Lokasi : randoms...bandung-jkt-bali

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:56 am

ahey...saia ikut yg 1 mil. watch video ajah de...donlot mana mungkyien T0T
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.UschulLa.deviantart.com
chunva
chunva

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:51 am

KRaKen wrote:

kayaknya udahan, dah tgl 2 may ya skarang di sana. haiyah. baru 33787, maybe jumps to 34an kali abis ini. yah aksi yang cute dan sweet menurut gue. makin gampang aksinya makin banyak yg ikut. tp memang susah juga. gue dengar ada yang nongkrong 12 jam. gue cape pulang kerja paling cuman 4 jam. gile bener. jumlah ratingnya 980. setau gue ngerate ga bisa lebih dari 1 kali. jadi ya mungkin memang cuman segitu yang ikutan.
download gue juga masih pikir-pikir. gw ga punya any credit card. kalo handy si boleh ajah buang 15 ribu. tapi kalo ga, ga tau deh, masih banyak pengemis di jalanan (apa coba XD) tapi it'd be sweet kalo ada 1 aja dl dari indo ahehe. ntah deh.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
KRaKen
KRaKen

Jumlah posting : 430
Lokasi : randoms...bandung-jkt-bali

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Melon wrote:
KRaKen wrote:

kayaknya udahan, dah tgl 2 may ya skarang di sana. haiyah. baru 33787, maybe jumps to 34an kali abis ini. yah aksi yang cute dan sweet menurut gue. makin gampang aksinya makin banyak yg ikut. tp memang susah juga. gue dengar ada yang nongkrong 12 jam. gue cape pulang kerja paling cuman 4 jam. gile bener. jumlah ratingnya 980. setau gue ngerate ga bisa lebih dari 1 kali. jadi ya mungkin memang cuman segitu yang ikutan.
download gue juga masih pikir-pikir. gw ga punya any credit card. kalo handy si boleh ajah buang 15 ribu. tapi kalo ga, ga tau deh, masih banyak pengemis di jalanan (apa coba XD) tapi it'd be sweet kalo ada 1 aja dl dari indo ahehe. ntah deh.

yea XD maybe nanti kalo udah berduit....kekekeke
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.UschulLa.deviantart.com
thefunnygoatwantstodance
thefunnygoatwantstodance

Jumlah posting : 304
Lokasi : Snagov Castle

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Melon wrote:

gue dengar ada yang nongkrong 12 jam. gue cape pulang kerja paling cuman 4 jam.

aiiiih,masi mending.
gw cuma bisa 2 jam doank.
mana bnyk iklan yg muncul
pas vid nya lgi maen. ditambah
koneksi intrnet yg entah knp tiba2 melambat...

memang sepertinya agak susah
dapat one million view
ini,coz vid ich bin da ini resricted
di beberapa negara.
(termasuk di sini yg buat
gw sebel setengah idup)

Mad

tapi menurut pengamatan gw,
vid lain selain ich bin da juga
mngalami pningkatan view and comment.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
chunva
chunva

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:04 pm

thefunnygoatwantstodance wrote:
mana bnyk iklan yg muncul
pas vid nya lgi maen. ditambah
koneksi intrnet yg entah knp tiba2 melambat...

memang sepertinya agak susah
dapat one million view
ini,coz vid ich bin da ini resricted
di beberapa negara.
(termasuk di sini yg buat
gw sebel setengah idup)

Mad

tapi menurut pengamatan gw,
vid lain selain ich bin da juga
mngalami pningkatan view and comment.

ada iklan? pake yang hidemyass ya? gw pake yg ubah IP address, ga ada spam iklan si, lancar d. tapi ga bisa akses livejournal.com aja.
ada yang bilang, bbrp minggu lalu, policy di youtube diubah. selama 1 hari itu, view countsnya cuma naik 15000 views ajah D: terlalu sedikit. chape dey. tapi ada yang masih lanjut nonton walau udah lewat tanggalnya karena suka aja <3 Kalo gw mah quota 3 gb gw bisa kritis kalo youtuben mlulu ^^;
oh well, it was fun! comment2nya so sweet dan cute. so much love. bagus buat spirit fans menurut gue. keadaan TH yang begitu, alaminya bikin fans pengen berbuat sesuatu. yah mending begini daripada gontok-gontokan dll Smile
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
decie_imoet
God Member
God Member
decie_imoet

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:42 pm

hhhhmm,,

gimana neh perkembanganx jadix?
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Etoile*
Newbies
Newbies

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:50 pm

Melon (or an other person), do you want translate me that the members say ? Because... I don't understand rabbit

Fanclub : See the new list on my first post. There are 25 countries who take part in this project!
And I have edited my first post with: Why « Ich Bin Da » (by your side) ?
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
chunva
chunva

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:37 pm

Etoile* wrote:
Melon (or an other person), do you want translate me that the members say ? Because... I don't understand rabbit

Fanclub : See the new list on my first post. There are 25 countries who take part in this project!
And I have edited my first post with: Why « Ich Bin Da » (by your side) ?

Hi Etoile!
a few replies at this post are generally saying that some of us appreciate and actually join the fan action of watching the youtube - ich bin da. as far as i know, non of us have reach like 12 hours spent on it though :giggle: It makes fans feel good after what has happened, and the comments from around the world at the video is LOVE. I'll just copy paste my personal notes:

May day, it's not a day off here Sad 3-4 hours watching after work and then i'm dead :p

The http://w2.hidemyass.com generates spams on clicks but i think my comp can handle it.
The best option for me is the IP address change. the new IP address won't let me access Livejournal but it's no problem with another websites like youtube, twitter, forums. the new IP address also won't work on computers which already shielded by proxy like the ones at my workplace.

Also I'm still clueless about which way to get the viewing count, watching it fully until completely finished or just F5/refresh as soon as it starts loading ^^;
F5 would be much faster then the playlist thingy, i guess?

oh well, it was fun, what a hype at the comments space. much love there ^^
It's good for the spirit of fans. Incident like that raise the urge to fight, to do some action etc. the fanaction is love and sweet. It has some impact and it's a more harmless way to shoo the bad vibe caused by the incident compared to the beating out the stalkers into pulp :p

Quote from a fan:
However, it looks like YouTube changed their setting, and probably only take into account one hit per IP per day to count views.
Because considering how many people watched and reloaded almost non stop yesterday, it's unlikely that it "only" reached 19,000 hits.

my reply:
....uh i don't know where to find the confirmation about this. There maybe thousand fans using the same IP address. and that counts as 1 per day? DDDDD:
i should have checked my video counts at my youtube profile before and after watching the video. to check the counts XD

her reply:
I didn't know there was a video count on the profile, so I tried after I read your comment, and... it didn't up Sad Darn.

~______~

I just hope this can be some lesson for the future Smile
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Etoile*
Newbies
Newbies

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:40 am

Aaaah ok! I have understood!

But... You have understand that this fanaction (about you speak) on youtube is totally different to the fanaction I have posted here ? scratch

Germany take part in the project cheers
And I have edited my first post with the instructions if you have a problem with iTunes (if you don't find Ich Bin Da or By Your Side).
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
thefunnygoatwantstodance
thefunnygoatwantstodance

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:30 pm

ng...
actually,we're all here talk about fanaction in youtube,
on may 1st.

and about fanaction you wrote,
we will discuss about it.
coz i don't know other
member opinion about
the fanaction.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Etoile*
Newbies
Newbies

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:33 pm

Oh ok. I hope that you will take part in this.
Thanks for the answer!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
thefunnygoatwantstodance
thefunnygoatwantstodance

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:41 pm

you're welcome.
Very Happy
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Etoile*
Newbies
Newbies

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:48 am

If you are OK...

D-2! Be ready! Don't forget to download 'Ich bin da' (or BYS) to support the band. It's on iTunes, on May 16th. Informations on THAmerica or THSekunde. If you've got any problems for downloading on iTunes, please contact as soon as you can : thsekunde@hotmail.fr. Spread this message everywhere you can. Thanks.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Mrs.Kaulitz891
Mrs.Kaulitz891

Jumlah posting : 253
Lokasi : Yokohama

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re:   Fanaction EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Duh apaan siH ini? Gw gk ngerti..hehe ada sukarelawan yg mau artiin gk?
Garis besarnya aja..cz gw jga mau brpartisipasi..(biar udah telat)
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
decie_imoet
God Member
God Member
decie_imoet

Fanaction Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Fanaction   Fanaction EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:37 pm

gy mlas baca... he9...

ntar gw artiin deh
Kembali Ke Atas Go down