Tokio Hotel Indonesia

Tokio Hotel Indonesia adalah sebuah forum untuk para penggemar Tokio Hotel dari seluruh Indonesia.
 
IndeksPortalFAQPencarianPendaftaranAnggotaGroupLogin

Share | 
 

 Berita Tentang Kaulitz Twins

Go down 
Pilih halaman : Previous  1, 2
PengirimMessage
rahma
God Member
God Member
avatar

Jumlah posting : 571
Join date : 16.06.10
Lokasi : duri-riau

PostSubyek: Re: Berita Tentang Kaulitz Twins   Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:56 pm

BetBR_Neitte wrote:
decie_imoet wrote:


PHOTO; Could it be .. Bill kaultiz … like WTF?




bodo ah!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

ooowwwhhaaaatttt??
cewek yg dicipok Bill ntu sapaaaa??
ntu beneraaan Bill kaa?? ooooowwwww neinnnnn...
Mad Mad Mad

bagus dong.. berati tandanya bill masih normal.. (mode on : nekat bgtzz)
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
BetBR_Neitte
God Member
God Member
avatar

Jumlah posting : 912
Join date : 21.08.10
Lokasi : Ponti City, The Hottest One!!!

PostSubyek: Re: Berita Tentang Kaulitz Twins   Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:31 pm

rahma wrote:
BetBR_Neitte wrote:
decie_imoet wrote:


PHOTO; Could it be .. Bill kaultiz … like WTF?




bodo ah!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

ooowwwhhaaaatttt??
cewek yg dicipok Bill ntu sapaaaa??
ntu beneraaan Bill kaa?? ooooowwwww neinnnnn...
Mad Mad Mad

bagus dong.. berati tandanya bill masih normal.. (mode on : nekat bgtzz)

ijaaaaa..bagus...bagus....
terbukti abang Bill masih normal..normal...
tapi ntu cewek sapaaa??
ada yg tau?? mantannya ato sapa?? akoo penasaran....
confused confused confused

*muka gak relaa..
Sad Sad Sad
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user http://www.nhawara.multiply.com
CT_Detaka
God Member
God Member
avatar

Jumlah posting : 1212
Join date : 23.08.10
Lokasi : Ryosuke no kokoro ni

PostSubyek: Berita Tentang Kaulitz Twins   Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Waahh... ntu poto ad pideonya und ktnya cma rekayasa gto,,
tenang suajaa kwan2...
Cool Cool Cool Cool

nyohooo... update berita dulu,, Laughing Laughing Laughing
---------------------------------------------->
In 2011, Tokio Hotel will be much more fashionable than it is today.
Twin brothers, Bill and Tom Kaulitz, said in the interview that they are exploring all possibilities with figures of public image to impact even more hungry and eager fans in the coming year.

"We've always liked surprising, not be predictable. I know that people identify with my image, but now I don't have my hair long as two years ago. I cut it, I re-cut it, experiment, and that's what the four of us will do for 2011, experiment with musical sound and image. I wanted to convince Georg and Gustav to make changes to their image, but they don't, they like the 'nerd' look, so comfortable. I have asked them to color their hair or to use eye-catching shirts.", said Bill in interview.

"My brother is a great support in my life and I love it, but his way of being on stage is very different. I am more introverted, he grows singing. I like more the discreet though I do believe that next year I will be very different… I am seriously thinking of cutting my hair, I have six, eight months, to decide… don't know, I accept suggestions", said Tom.

source: http://la.eonline.com/argentina/2010/tokio-hotel-comenzara-una-etapa-mas-fashion

==========================>
waaaahh tom mo potong rambut??
cihuuuyyy... jdi pngen liat,, What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
tpi ntar kgak ad dreadlock lgi... kgak ad cornrow's hair lgi,,
pdhal ak suka rmbut cornrownya... apalagi jmn2 gimbalny dlu,, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

jdi g yah kira2,, jdi penasaran am tampilan bru mrk smua,,
cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
vankussen
Full member
Full member
avatar

Jumlah posting : 262
Join date : 23.09.10
Age : 27
Lokasi : Humanoid City

PostSubyek: Re: Berita Tentang Kaulitz Twins   Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:35 pm

CT_Detaka wrote:
Waahh... ntu poto ad pideonya und ktnya cma rekayasa gto,,
tenang suajaa kwan2...
Cool Cool Cool Cool

nyohooo... update berita dulu,, Laughing Laughing Laughing
---------------------------------------------->
In 2011, Tokio Hotel will be much more fashionable than it is today.
Twin brothers, Bill and Tom Kaulitz, said in the interview that they are exploring all possibilities with figures of public image to impact even more hungry and eager fans in the coming year.

"We've always liked surprising, not be predictable. I know that people identify with my image, but now I don't have my hair long as two years ago. I cut it, I re-cut it, experiment, and that's what the four of us will do for 2011, experiment with musical sound and image. I wanted to convince Georg and Gustav to make changes to their image, but they don't, they like the 'nerd' look, so comfortable. I have asked them to color their hair or to use eye-catching shirts.", said Bill in interview.

"My brother is a great support in my life and I love it, but his way of being on stage is very different. I am more introverted, he grows singing. I like more the discreet though I do believe that next year I will be very different… I am seriously thinking of cutting my hair, I have six, eight months, to decide… don't know, I accept suggestions", said Tom.

source: http://la.eonline.com/argentina/2010/tokio-hotel-comenzara-una-etapa-mas-fashion

==========================>
waaaahh tom mo potong rambut??
cihuuuyyy... jdi pngen liat,, What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
tpi ntar kgak ad dreadlock lgi... kgak ad cornrow's hair lgi,,
pdhal ak suka rmbut cornrownya... apalagi jmn2 gimbalny dlu,, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

jdi g yah kira2,, jdi penasaran am tampilan bru mrk smua,,
cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

waaaaw~~akirnya tar uka mrk beduwa mirip cheers
aihh kagak sabar liat tomitomi rambutnya jd pendek bounce
btw kyknya rambut si bill juga udah agak pendekan yakk?ak liat di foto japan rambut blkgnya gk ngelebihin leher kyk dulu
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
BetBR_Neitte
God Member
God Member
avatar

Jumlah posting : 912
Join date : 21.08.10
Lokasi : Ponti City, The Hottest One!!!

PostSubyek: Re: Berita Tentang Kaulitz Twins   Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:46 pm

CT_Detaka wrote:
Waahh... ntu poto ad pideonya und ktnya cma rekayasa gto,,
tenang suajaa kwan2...
Cool Cool Cool Cool

nyohooo... update berita dulu,, Laughing Laughing Laughing
---------------------------------------------->
In 2011, Tokio Hotel will be much more fashionable than it is today.
Twin brothers, Bill and Tom Kaulitz, said in the interview that they are exploring all possibilities with figures of public image to impact even more hungry and eager fans in the coming year.

"We've always liked surprising, not be predictable. I know that people identify with my image, but now I don't have my hair long as two years ago. I cut it, I re-cut it, experiment, and that's what the four of us will do for 2011, experiment with musical sound and image. I wanted to convince Georg and Gustav to make changes to their image, but they don't, they like the 'nerd' look, so comfortable. I have asked them to color their hair or to use eye-catching shirts.", said Bill in interview.

"My brother is a great support in my life and I love it, but his way of being on stage is very different. I am more introverted, he grows singing. I like more the discreet though I do believe that next year I will be very different… I am seriously thinking of cutting my hair, I have six, eight months, to decide… don't know, I accept suggestions", said Tom.

source: http://la.eonline.com/argentina/2010/tokio-hotel-comenzara-una-etapa-mas-fashion

==========================>
waaaahh tom mo potong rambut??
cihuuuyyy... jdi pngen liat,, What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
tpi ntar kgak ad dreadlock lgi... kgak ad cornrow's hair lgi,,
pdhal ak suka rmbut cornrownya... apalagi jmn2 gimbalny dlu,, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

jdi g yah kira2,, jdi penasaran am tampilan bru mrk smua,,
cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

Apakah akan seperti sunny..sunny sunny sunny
ato
seperti
geek geek geek ??

jiahahaaa..whatever laa..yang penting mereka teteup eksis und never been beaten..TH fur immer jetzt..
cheers cheers cheers

jiaaaa..artiin donk detaa..ni pake bahasa apaan lagi?? scratch
mo ke gogtrans..gak ada bahasa ponti..hahaaa.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
gak ngerti..ihihiiiii..
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user http://www.nhawara.multiply.com
CT_Detaka
God Member
God Member
avatar

Jumlah posting : 1212
Join date : 23.08.10
Lokasi : Ryosuke no kokoro ni

PostSubyek: Berita Tentang Kaulitz Twins   Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Ehehehee... iy,, sourcenya mang pke bhsa argentina,,
cma artinya g jauh bda am yg inggrisnya kok,,
afro afro afro afro

tom c mang prnh blg low mo gnti model rmbut mo ptong spndek rmbut smping2nya bill,,
waaahh.. ternyata dipikirin jg yah omongannya bbrpa bln yg lalu,,
kirain cm asal jwb aj,,
alien alien alien alien

tom jdi ky gusti ntar,,
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
tpi ttp mnis dunk,,
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
CT_Detaka
God Member
God Member
avatar

Jumlah posting : 1212
Join date : 23.08.10
Lokasi : Ryosuke no kokoro ni

PostSubyek: Berita Tentang Kaulitz Twins   Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Isenk doank.... What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
==================

Tokio Hotel: Twins in chains


"Wild animals belong in nature!" This is what the singer of the band Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, is trying to tell us with his twin brother Tom. He joined the organisation's campaign in order to protest against animals being tortured in circuses. "They really suffer a lot. When I think of it, tears start pouring down my face", claims this singer, who is also a vegetarian.

=======================
daku kynya blm bisa bang jdi vegetarian,,
nyium bau ayam bkar lngsung ileran,, clown clown clown clown
===========================
Ad ap yah am perutnya bill?? scratch scratch scratch scratch


bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
vankussen
Full member
Full member
avatar

Jumlah posting : 262
Join date : 23.09.10
Age : 27
Lokasi : Humanoid City

PostSubyek: Re: Berita Tentang Kaulitz Twins   Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:52 pm

CT_Detaka wrote:
Isenk doank.... What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
==================

Tokio Hotel: Twins in chains


"Wild animals belong in nature!" This is what the singer of the band Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, is trying to tell us with his twin brother Tom. He joined the organisation's campaign in order to protest against animals being tortured in circuses. "They really suffer a lot. When I think of it, tears start pouring down my face", claims this singer, who is also a vegetarian.

=======================
daku kynya blm bisa bang jdi vegetarian,,
nyium bau ayam bkar lngsung ileran,, clown clown clown clown
===========================
Ad ap yah am perutnya bill?? scratch scratch scratch scratch


bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

weeehh jd vegetarian enak lohh det Laughing

ijaaa katanya dia beneran pny..wooow~~
si abang niat banget mao jd preman No
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
CT_Detaka
God Member
God Member
avatar

Jumlah posting : 1212
Join date : 23.08.10
Lokasi : Ryosuke no kokoro ni

PostSubyek: Berita Tentang Kaulitz Twins   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:03 am

Bill bkin tatto baru di tangannya... Shocked Shocked Shocked
*cm lum kebukti kebenarannya.. lum ad yg bs ngeliat jls ad ap g ntu tatto bru ditngannya..*

tom jg pengen bkin tatto und ud bkin sketsanya tpi msih takut..
*moga aj takutnya g ilang2* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

und... ak msh nhan ketawa liatin mka bingung n sok ngertinya tom am bill waktu wawancara di radio...
mna c bill pke topi nahkoda kpal lgi...
truz ntu ce yg wawancara nyerocos g berenti lgi..
ahahahaa... ud kren2 tpi akhirnya yg keluar tmpang bingung lgi.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Huufff... rasanya ud lma bgt g liat mka mrka ky gtu... tongue tongue tongue

Next from MTV.com...
New Tokio TV Episode, Bill Recording With Secret Artist!
It has been too long since our last Tokio Hotel update, folks. So we're going to rectify that situation right now!

First up, what happens when one of the most passionately loved and obsessed over bands spends some time in the land of the world's most passionately obsessive fans? Well, the new episode of Tokio TV answers that question, catching up with the band as they meet some of their more, um, excited Japanese fans -- in Tokyo, no less.

The band interact with some screaming fans, do some shopping, argue over correct autograph procedures and generally seem to have a great time.

In other Tokio news, we came across this Tweet, from New Year's Eve, where it was cryptically announced that Bill Kaulitz had recorded a track with another artist. But said musician's name is a secret. Hmmm.

Message boards and forums are buzzing with guesses as to who it could be, ranging from Korn's Jonathan Davis to, gasp, Lady Gaga. Got any guesses? Leave 'em in the comments section!

source-->http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2011/02/08/tokio-hotel-update/



Di pic nie tom kurusan... bill... kakinya saking lentiknya ky keseleo... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


=====================
akhir kata mohon maap klo beritanya ud rada basi... sya bru liat soalnya... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
BetBR_Neitte
God Member
God Member
avatar

Jumlah posting : 912
Join date : 21.08.10
Lokasi : Ponti City, The Hottest One!!!

PostSubyek: Re: Berita Tentang Kaulitz Twins   Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:58 pm

malah baru nemu ni beritaaa..padahal tiap hari ada aja nangkring...uohohhohooo..
apakah yang kuperbuat??
scratch scratch scratch

danke sist..manteebb infonyaa..
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user http://www.nhawara.multiply.com
BetBR_Neitte
God Member
God Member
avatar

Jumlah posting : 912
Join date : 21.08.10
Lokasi : Ponti City, The Hottest One!!!

PostSubyek: Re: Berita Tentang Kaulitz Twins   Fri May 09, 2014 10:04 am

Peliharaan baru Kaulitz..namanyaa Pumba!!  cheers cheers 

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user http://www.nhawara.multiply.com
CT_Detaka
God Member
God Member
avatar

Jumlah posting : 1212
Join date : 23.08.10
Lokasi : Ryosuke no kokoro ni

PostSubyek: Re: Berita Tentang Kaulitz Twins   Fri May 09, 2014 2:11 pm

BetBR_Neitte wrote:
Peliharaan baru Kaulitz..namanyaa Pumba!!  cheers cheers 


 Makhluk apakah it? Shocked Shocked 
 lol! lol! 
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
BetBR_Neitte
God Member
God Member
avatar

Jumlah posting : 912
Join date : 21.08.10
Lokasi : Ponti City, The Hottest One!!!

PostSubyek: Re: Berita Tentang Kaulitz Twins   Fri May 09, 2014 2:46 pm

CT_Detaka wrote:
BetBR_Neitte wrote:
Peliharaan baru Kaulitz..namanyaa Pumba!!  cheers cheers 


 Makhluk apakah it? Shocked Shocked 
 lol! lol! 

Yg digendong itu dogiee..kalo yg gendong indak tauu..siapaa jaa?? mbah dukun kah ato adeknya om tessy?? ituh cincin gede amat baaang  Laughing Laughing 
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user http://www.nhawara.multiply.com
CT_Detaka
God Member
God Member
avatar

Jumlah posting : 1212
Join date : 23.08.10
Lokasi : Ryosuke no kokoro ni

PostSubyek: Re: Berita Tentang Kaulitz Twins   Fri May 09, 2014 2:59 pm

BetBR_Neitte wrote:
CT_Detaka wrote:
BetBR_Neitte wrote:
Peliharaan baru Kaulitz..namanyaa Pumba!!  cheers cheers 


 Makhluk apakah it? Shocked Shocked 
 lol! lol! 

Yg digendong itu dogiee..kalo yg gendong indak tauu..siapaa jaa?? mbah dukun kah ato adeknya om tessy?? ituh cincin gede amat baaang  Laughing Laughing 

Mwahhaahahahaaaa..... Bs2ny ingat am om tessy,, lol! lol! lol! 
Aku klo ingat om tessy langsung ingat sm ttg dpn rmh aku dulu yg ktny mrip tessy,, lol! lol! lol! 
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
Sponsored content




PostSubyek: Re: Berita Tentang Kaulitz Twins   

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
 
Berita Tentang Kaulitz Twins
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 2 dari 2Pilih halaman : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Tokio Hotel Indonesia :: Chat :: Tokio Hotel-
Navigasi: