Tokio Hotel Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel Indonesia

Tokio Hotel Indonesia adalah sebuah forum untuk para penggemar Tokio Hotel dari seluruh Indonesia.

IndeksPortalPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Adam Lambert

Go down 
+8
ninyamustcrazy
misa malfoy
pacytha
thefunnygoatwantstodance
sschmetterling
risykes
Mrs.Kaulitz891
decie_imoet
12 posters
Pilih halaman : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PengirimMessage
thefunnygoatwantstodance
thefunnygoatwantstodance

Jumlah posting : 304
Lokasi : Snagov Castle

Adam Lambert - Page 2 Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:16 pm

waaaw...
AdamxBill??
uhmm....
no comment
Shocked
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Mrs.Kaulitz891
Mrs.Kaulitz891

Jumlah posting : 253
Lokasi : Yokohama

PostSubyek: re   Adam Lambert - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:28 pm

vote nya dimanaaaaaaaa??????????
rep dgn cepaaattttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
kalo Carrie Underwood gk masuk hitungan...cz dia cewek...heheheee...
gw juga suka ma Jason Castro...suaranya bening,,,matanya bagus bgt!!!!!
but Adam und Bill yang terbaiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
decie_imoet
God Member
God Member
decie_imoet

Jumlah posting : 1248
Lokasi : Soroako - Yogyakarta - Surabaya

PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:59 pm

@sop: adam no.1 dong, ah ga mirip kog neng, adam emg kayak gtu...

pokokx lingkaran katy perry-adam-lady gaga-cb-th itu ber hub, dan mereka tuh quirky

@kaulitz: votex di
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-13143-West-Palm-Beach-Television-Examiner~y2009m9d6-Carrie-Underwood-beats-Adam-Lambert-and-Kris-Allen-Poll--video

Adam Lambert reveals album details

In an interview with People.com, Adam Lambert revealed details of his upcoming debut album. According to the Idol runner-up, the debut will be “quite eclectic.” Says Lambert, “There are songs on there that are anthems; there are songs that make you want to dance; there are songs that make you feel sexy; there are songs that touch you, hopefully, with more emotional, insightful, deeper lyrics…There are songs that are more in the line with a rock sound. There are some that are really pop-oriented.

Lambert has already made headway on the album—the singer says he’s halfway finished with the record, and has already done a photo shoot. “I can’t wait to see people’s reaction. It’s just going to be fun,” he told People.com.

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/08/28/adam-lambert-album-details/

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/18/adam-lambert-this-is-how-he-rolls/

hasil vote hari ini...

Adam Lambert's 31% (4,433 votes)
Carrie Underwood's 33% (4,829 votes)
Jason Castro's 28% (4,014 votes)
Kris Allen's 8% (1,181 votes)
Total Votes: 14,457

beda 2% nih...

Adam Lambert -- This Is How He Rolls

With his Rihanna pompadour weave Hmpfh, Escalade windshield aviators, Ed Hardy -adjacent t-shirt (with one sleeve rolled up) and Tony Soprano-approved man-bracelet, "American Idol" winner runner-up Adam Lambert hit up a Subway restaurant in NYC on Monday.

Adam Lambert - Page 2 0818_adam_lambert_spl120014_002_splash_exc
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
sschmetterling
sschmetterling

Jumlah posting : 2468
Lokasi : Solo, Indonesia

PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:32 pm

OMG! affraid

gak mau lait ah! Mad
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://hailsofia.blogspot.com
Mrs.Kaulitz891
Mrs.Kaulitz891

Jumlah posting : 253
Lokasi : Yokohama

PostSubyek: Re   Adam Lambert - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:04 am

Adam ft. Rihanna?? Owh gk kbayang!!!!!!!
Lewat vote itu,,kita tau sbenarnya siapa yg lbh pantas menjuarai AI8..tuh yg menang,votenya plg sdikit!!
adam tuh gosipnya heboh2 n membanggakan..katanya dy mau jadi vokalis queen..maaaanttaaaaap
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
decie_imoet
God Member
God Member
decie_imoet

Jumlah posting : 1248
Lokasi : Soroako - Yogyakarta - Surabaya

PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:18 pm

emg adam paling pantas menjuarai AI...

bahkan dari 8 season ini pun dia yg terbaik...

rumorx emg ditawarin jadi vokaisx Queen, trus ditawarin jdi frontmanx band kiss jg...

hebat bener deh kokx dia...

Latest Adam Lambert interview! He talks about Elton John etc.

When you’re the runner-up on a show as popular as American Idol, surely you’ll accumulate a few new contacts in your phone.

“Hmm… the most famous contact in my phone?” Adam Lambert pondered before answering, “Elton John.”

That immediately begs the question: Do Adam and Sir Elton talk or text?

“Um… he’s just the most famous contact in my phone right now,” Lambert replied. “’Nuff said.”

It’s almost anti-Adam that he didn’t follow through on specifics of his relationship to Elton. Lambert admits that he’s been very open and honest since AI ceased – first revealing (or maybe in some cases confirming) his sexual orientation to Rolling Stone, then directly confronting the public release of material he recorded well before his run on Idol.

“My mom was funny, because she was like, ‘I wouldn’t have gone in to detail about this, this, and this,’” Lambert said of his mother’s reaction to the RS cover story. “Why not just address everything right off the bat, before my career really starts, and kinda be an open book?”

---

Since the two aforementioned issues, it seems there are no more skeletons in Lambert’s closet. But that doesn’t mean the singer is free from rumors and gossip. During our conversation backstage before American Idols Live, Lambert revealed Better Than Ezra’s Kevin Griffin is not possible songwriter for Lambert’s forthcoming LP. Griffin told MTV News that he wrote for Lambert, describing the Idol-alum’s sound as a mix between Fall Out Boy and Kylie Minogue.

“I don’t know who Kevin is. That was actually a surprise to me, when I read that on MTV,” said Lambert. “We haven’t talked to him at all. He hasn’t written anything… we don’t have any of his songs.”

Despite this, Griffin’s appraisal of Lambert’s November 24 debut may not be far off.

“Yunno, I’ll give him credit. I don’t know how he can write a song, but he certainly can give good quotes,” Lambert joked. “I wasn’t hating on him for it, I had just never heard of him before.”

Lambert himself described the LP as an audio version of playing dress-up. After the Idol tour wraps up, he’ll focus on picking around 12 songs from a list of 20. Also on the docket is a photo shoot for the album – as well as a title – which Lambert says won’t be picked until the track listing is set.

Confirmed by Lambert as a collaborator on the LP is Lady GaGa’s producer, RedOne. The Idol runner-up reached out to GaGa herself – but due to scheduling conflicts they were not able to team up.

http://adamlamberttv.blogspot.com/2009/09/latest-adam-lambert-interview.html

yg biru jawabanx adam