Tokio Hotel Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel Indonesia

Tokio Hotel Indonesia adalah sebuah forum untuk para penggemar Tokio Hotel dari seluruh Indonesia.

IndeksPortalPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Latest and Oldest Interviews and News

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
vankussen
vankussen

Jumlah posting : 262
Lokasi : Humanoid City

Latest and Oldest Interviews and News Empty
PostSubyek: Latest and Oldest Interviews and News   Latest and Oldest Interviews and News EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:11 pm

hello Aliens,Gejenoid,Tokitas (whatever lahh Cool )

daku mengumpulkan interview" TH dan brita baru mrk..
maap yah kalo uda prnah di post..
abisnya pusing juga mau ngeliatin thread atu" Rolling Eyes

kita awali berita dengan kembali ke Tokio Hotel tahun 2005
*ceileh uda kyk pnyiar berita daku

interview with Yam!magz

Latest and Oldest Interviews and News Yam2005Latest and Oldest Interviews and News Yam2005a

Bill & Co reveal exclusively everything about pranks, silbing fights and accidents…
Georg: “I pierced 15 coffee packages!”
Bill: “Tom and I were fighting on a catwalk.”

PAGE 2
Tom: “I’ve had surgery without anaesthesia once!”
Gustav: “My sister spat at me!”

Last week Bill (16), Tom (16), Gustav (17) and Georg (18) came out as “Peeping Toms”, now the Magdeburg guys reveal more secrets. During the interview they confess their youthful shenanigans and other extreme experiences…

What are all the things you got up to as kids?
Tom: Oh, quite a lot! However, never any real bad things. When I was a child I’ve always just wanted to steal something but I never dared to. I’ve never even pinched a lollipop. (laughs)
Bill: A mate of mine stole a mouse once when we were in a pet shop together. He then wanted to set it free outside. However, I felt really sorry for the mouse so I took it home with me. We named it Swartie and Tom and I had it for more than two years.
Tom: Bill and I often swapped the sweaters with our names on them outside the school when we were kids. Then the teachers mistook us for the other one of course. I also spattered ink on a teacher once. She didn’t notice but someone ratted on me. I received a [written] reprimand for it.

Were there things that went completely wrong?
Georg: You can say that again! In the past my parents used to stock up on quite a lot of coffee packages at home. I thought the sound when you pierce the vacuum packaging and it hisses was so cool. That’s why I pierced 15 coffee packages one time and I got into huge trouble!
Tom: After moving home our mum was very proud of the new carpet. When she went to the neighbours for a bit, Bill and I played construction workers. We wanted to try out our new sand toys and emptied potting soil from the flower boxes on the carpet. However, the soil was wet and therefore totally muddy. The flooring was ruined. All hell broke loose then!
Bill: There were many mishaps with Tom and me. Once even on a catwalk. We often walked for fashion shows when we were six [years old]. Tom and I still looked completely identical and that was always an eye-catcher. For the catwalk we had a choreography during which Tom was supposed to drop the scarf to the ground. However, when he didn’t do it, I pulled the scarf away from him. After that we totally argued on the catwalk, beat each other and rolled around [on the floor]. They had to get us off the stage then.

And what about any “sibling stories” from the rest?
Georg: No chance, unfortunately. I’m a spoiled only child. (laughs)
Gustav: I often argued with my sister Franziska. She’s nine years older than me and did some very mean things to me as a child. Once she kneeled on me and “lowered” her spit and sucked it back again. Then one thread of spit disconnected and dripped directly onto my mouth. That was sooo disgusting. I still hold it against her today…

Has something really dangerous happened to you once before?
Bill: Yes! We were on a dangerous sled run with our dad. We walked up the side of the hill and I was pushing Tom slightly. He fell onto the track and a girl, who couldn’t steer at all, crashed into him. One of the sledge’s runners grazed his eyebrow and he had to get several stitches.
Tom: The doctors had to stitch up the wound before the anaesthesia could really kick in because I had lost quite a lot of blood. I could feel each stitch and was in a lot of pain.
Bill: Those kind of things happened to Tom from time to time. When he was a small child he wanted to get something from the bottom shelf in a department store and a woman stepped on his arm with her high-heeled pumps. The arm was broken – but the woman just walked off!

PINK BOX
Tour start in Zurich (On 29th November 2005)
70 minutes live power, two encores, 900 people, zero fans fainted. That’s the result of Tokio Hotel’s tour start in Zurich. Tokio Hotel presented their show in the small neighbouring country even before starting their tour journey through Germany. Not a sign of the infamous Swiss restraint – the fans inside the sold out Rohstofflager venue screamed louder than the band was able to play. The TH tour will continue until 17th December (2005).
Picture: Within reach: Bill & Co patiently signed autographs for the fans before and after the show.

A comment about Tokio Hotel
Stefan Raab: “How did they actually find out about the alcohol and Tokio Hotel? Did they sniff the diapers or what?”
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
vankussen
vankussen

Jumlah posting : 262
Lokasi : Humanoid City

PostSubyek: Re: Latest and Oldest Interviews and News   Latest and Oldest Interviews and News EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:11 pm

sajen buat anggota TH

Tokio Hotel asked for vegetarian food, fruit, red bulls, and water for their stay in Lima
A few days before their arrival to Lima, the list of requests made by German band Tokio Hotel for their stay in Lima, was known. Vegetarian food available at any time, a fruit basket with pineapple, grapes, melons, apples, kiwi and strawberries, organic meat, pasta with Parmesan cheese, 10 bottles of vitamin water, 5 strawberry kiwi salads, 20 bottles of water, 20 red bulls (10 regular and 10 light), 10 packs of Coca Cola light, coffee, milk, black and herbal tea, honey, pack of tostadas (regular and whole wheat), cheese and brownies, are the requests the band made when it comes to food…

In addition, for their dressing room they’ve asked for scented candles, incense, Febreze, flower bouquet, a refrigerator, a toaster, a television set, coffee maker, ceramic cups and dishes, silverware, coffee and catering tables, hand towels, and 20 black bath towels just for the band. Their makeup room must also have a sink, a full body mirror, and a coat rack.

aneh banget dah permintaannya Suspect
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
CT_Detaka
God Member
God Member
CT_Detaka

Jumlah posting : 1213
Lokasi : Ryosuke no kokoro ni

PostSubyek: Re: Latest and Oldest Interviews and News   Latest and Oldest Interviews and News EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:45 am

vankussen wrote:
hello Aliens,Gejenoid,Tokitas (whatever lahh Cool )

daku mengumpulkan interview" TH dan brita baru mrk..
maap yah kalo uda prnah di post..
abisnya pusing juga mau ngeliatin thread atu" Rolling Eyes

kita awali berita dengan kembali ke Tokio Hotel tahun 2005
*ceileh uda kyk pnyiar berita daku

interview with Yam!magz

Latest and Oldest Interviews and News Yam2005Latest and Oldest Interviews and News Yam2005a

Bill & Co reveal exclusively everything about pranks, silbing fights and accidents…
Georg: “I pierced 15 coffee packages!”
Bill: “Tom and I were fighting on a catwalk.”

PAGE 2
Tom: “I’ve had surgery without anaesthesia once!”
Gustav: “My sister spat at me!”

Last week Bill (16), Tom (16), Gustav (17) and Georg (18) came out as “Peeping Toms”, now the Magdeburg guys reveal more secrets. During the interview they confess their youthful shenanigans and other extreme experiences…

What are all the things you got up to as kids?
Tom: Oh, quite a lot! However, never any real bad things. When I was a child I’ve always just wanted to steal something but I never dared to. I’ve never even pinched a lollipop. (laughs)
Bill: A mate of mine stole a mouse once when we were in a pet shop together. He then wanted to set it free outside. However, I felt really sorry for the mouse so I took it home with me. We named it Swartie and Tom and I had it for more than two years.
Tom: Bill and I often swapped the sweaters with our names on them outside the school when we were kids. Then the teachers mistook us for the other one of course. I also spattered ink on a teacher once. She didn’t notice but someone ratted on me. I received a [written] reprimand for it.

Were there things that went completely wrong?
Georg: You can say that again! In the past my parents used to stock up on quite a lot of coffee packages at home. I thought the sound when you pierce the vacuum packaging and it hisses was so cool. That’s why I pierced 15 coffee packages one time and I got into huge trouble!
Tom: After moving home our mum was very proud of the new carpet. When she went to the neighbours for a bit, Bill and I played construction workers. We wanted to try out our new sand toys and emptied potting soil from the flower boxes on the carpet. However, the soil was wet and therefore totally muddy. The flooring was ruined. All hell broke loose then!
Bill: There were many mishaps with Tom and me. Once even on a catwalk. We often walked for fashion shows when we were six [years old]. Tom and I still looked completely identical and that was always an eye-catcher. For the catwalk we had a choreography during which Tom was supposed to drop the scarf to the ground. However, when he didn’t do it, I pulled the scarf away from him. After that we totally argued on the catwalk, beat each other and rolled around [on the floor]. They had to get us off the stage then.

And what about any “sibling stories” from the rest?
Georg: No chance, unfortunately. I’m a spoiled only child. (laughs)
Gustav: I often argued with my sister Franziska. She’s nine years older than me and did some very mean things to me as a child. Once she kneeled on me and “lowered” her spit and sucked it back again. Then one thread of spit disconnected and dripped directly onto my mouth. That was sooo disgusting. I still hold it against her today…

Has something really dangerous happened to you once before?
Bill: Yes! We were on a dangerous sled run with our dad. We walked up the side of the hill and I was pushing Tom slightly. He fell onto the track and a girl, who couldn’t steer at all, crashed into him. One of the sledge’s runners grazed his eyebrow and he had to get several stitches.
Tom: The doctors had to stitch up the wound before the anaesthesia could really kick in because I had lost quite a lot of blood. I could feel each stitch and was in a lot of pain.
Bill: Those kind of things happened to Tom from time to time. When he was a small child he wanted to get something from the bottom shelf in a department store and a woman stepped on his arm with her high-heeled pumps. The arm was broken – but the woman just walked off!

PINK BOX
Tour start in Zurich (On 29th November 2005)
70 minutes live power, two encores, 900 people, zero fans fainted. That’s the result of Tokio Hotel’s tour start in Zurich. Tokio Hotel presented their show in the small neighbouring country even before starting their tour journey through Germany. Not a sign of the infamous Swiss restraint – the fans inside the sold out Rohstofflager venue screamed louder than the band was able to play. The TH tour will continue until 17th December (2005).
Picture: Within reach: Bill & Co patiently signed autographs for the fans before and after the show.

A comment about Tokio Hotel
Stefan Raab: “How did they actually find out about the alcohol and Tokio Hotel? Did they sniff the diapers or what?”

Masya Allah tom...
kok sial bgt c wktu kcilnya??
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

pntas aj skr mukany mupeng mlu,, ehehehee...
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
CT_Detaka
God Member
God Member
CT_Detaka

Jumlah posting : 1213
Lokasi : Ryosuke no kokoro ni

PostSubyek: Re: Latest and Oldest Interviews and News   Latest and Oldest Interviews and News EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:48 am

vankussen wrote:
sajen buat anggota TH

Tokio Hotel asked for vegetarian food, fruit, red bulls, and water for their stay in Lima
A few days before their arrival to Lima, the list of requests made by German band Tokio Hotel for their stay in Lima, was known. Vegetarian food available at any time, a fruit basket with pineapple, grapes, melons, apples, kiwi and strawberries, organic meat, pasta with Parmesan cheese, 10 bottles of vitamin water, 5 strawberry kiwi salads, 20 bottles of water, 20 red bulls (10 regular and 10 light), 10 packs of Coca Cola light, coffee, milk, black and herbal tea, honey, pack of tostadas (regular and whole wheat), cheese and brownies, are the requests the band made when it comes to food…

In addition, for their dressing room they’ve asked for scented candles, incense, Febreze, flower bouquet, a refrigerator, a toaster, a television set, coffee maker, ceramic cups and dishes, silverware, coffee and catering tables, hand towels, and 20 black bath towels just for the band. Their makeup room must also have a sink, a full body mirror, and a coat rack.

aneh banget dah permintaannya Suspect

Sesembahan hrus dpenuhi setiap mlm bulan sabit,,
low kgak bill brubah jdi wewe gombel
truz tom brubah jdi buto ijo,,

waaasss???
Suspect Suspect Suspect

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: Latest and Oldest Interviews and News   Latest and Oldest Interviews and News Empty

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Latest and Oldest Interviews and News
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1