Tokio Hotel Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel Indonesia

Tokio Hotel Indonesia adalah sebuah forum untuk para penggemar Tokio Hotel dari seluruh Indonesia.

IndeksPortalPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Adam Lambert

Go down 
+8
ninyamustcrazy
misa malfoy
pacytha
thefunnygoatwantstodance
sschmetterling
risykes
Mrs.Kaulitz891
decie_imoet
12 posters
Pilih halaman : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PengirimMessage
misa malfoy
Newbies
Newbies
misa malfoy

Jumlah posting : 18
Lokasi : Yogyakarta

Adam Lambert - Page 3 Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:47 pm

selain karirnya Adam yg menanjak,qta sbagai TH lovers,hrs tau jgag klo Adam cinta TH jgag,,
pas Humanoid uda resmi rilis,di twitternya,Adam bilang,"Tokio Hotel album is out too!!! Love them Germans"
Very Happy
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misamalfoy
decie_imoet
God Member
God Member
decie_imoet

Jumlah posting : 1248
Lokasi : Soroako - Yogyakarta - Surabaya

PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:20 pm

ADAM KAN EMG HEBAT...

Adam Lambert and Lady Gaga? Will They Tour Together?

Published on October 5, 2009 in Adam Lambert and American Idol. 427 Comments Tags: Adam Lambert.

This is totally a rumor peeps. A RUMOR. Don’t go posting this around the internet as if it were fact. Boston’s Kiss 108 fired up the Adam Lambert fans when it broadcast this little piece of gossip this morning:

via Idol360:

They just said on Kiss 108 Boston’s morning show during the entertainment report, that Lady Gaga was “reaching out” to Adam Lambert. This comes shortly after Kanye West backed out of the “Fame Kills” tour with Gaga. Gaga says she is determined to tour with or without West. This is still in the “Rumor” Phase. But to hear it on the radio is a good sign.

I didn’t hear it myself, but the report has been verified by some other Bostonians who heard it. Just so you know, radio station gossip peeps get their rumors from the same place as everybody, by trolling the internet.

Having said that, it’s not unprecedented for Idols to open for more established stars. Daughtry toured with Bon Jovi, Jordin Sparks with Alicia Keys and the Jonas Brothers. Gaga may decide to tour with an established artist like Kanye. She’s only burst on the scene recently–like Adam, she’s a developing artist herself. But, I don’t think these two, who have the same flair for the theatrical and the outrageous, would be a bad fit.

What do you think? Would you buy tickets to a Gaga/Adam concert? I would.

http://mjsbigblog.com/adam-lambert-and-lady-gaga-will-they-tour-together.htm

Adam Lambert has been busy shooting the music video for "Time for Miracles," song in the upcoming movie 2012's soundtrack.

As usual, Adam Lambert has been staying busy. How could he not, considering his new album, already a smash hit in pre-orders on Amazon, is scheduled to come out on November 24th? He recently tweeted about going to the studio to work with Linda Perry, one in the long and impressive list of music industry figures involved in his debut album, which also includes Max Martin, OneRepublic’s Ryan Tedder, (who has also worked with Kelly Clarkson and Beyoncé,) and Lady Gaga's producer RedOne.

Furthermore, the album is not the only thing on Adam Lambert's plate. As is known, he has a song coming out in the soundtrack for the upcoming movie 2012, one about which Queen guitarrist Brian May only had good things to say after getting a chance to hear it while hanging out with producer Rob Cavallo: "I have to say I was completely blown away ... it's truly sensational. In fact it's so obviously a number one smash, any bookie would be mad to take bets on it. I am not kidding. I'm not easily moved to jelly by male vocalists ... but Adam's voice reaches out with sensitivity, depth, maturity, and awesome range and power which will make jaws drop all around the world. Its an awesome performance. No doubt about it. The world of Rock has a bright new star."

The song, titled "Time for Miracles," is now giving fans something to look at (not that listening to theAmerican Idol runner up was not enough for them, but still). According to one of Adam Lambert's most recent posts on Twitter, there is a video on the way. On October 3rd, he tweeted, "Shooting Time For Miracles Music Video!!!! Long day, but we are getting amazing footage!"

Again, Adam Lambert is certainly more than busy lately. But he is living the dream he always worked for, after all, so it might be safe to say he would not want to be doing anything else.

http://www.examiner.com/x-13143-West-Palm-Beach-Television-Examiner~y2009m10d5-Adam-Lambert-busy-shooting-video-for-2012s-Time-for-Miracles

Dream Big: American Idol(R) Superstars – book about Adam Lambert (for youngsters)

Adam Lambert - Page 3 Adambild

The Series

This book for youngsters about Adam Lambert is available to buy at masoncrest.com
The details about the book are below:

Title: Big: American Idol(R) Superstars

About: This book series is mostly targeting young readers. Each volume in this series insightfully tells the story of a person who starts out living quite an ordinary life. All the remarkable people whose stories are told have one thing in common–the desire deep in their hearts to dream big!
(previously in the series were presented among others: Kris Allen, Kelly Clarkson, Carie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson, Chris Daughtry and more)

Adam Lambert
For much of American Idol’s eighth season, Adam Lambert was the star of the show. The 26-year-old contestant from San Diego, California, wowed judges and stunned audiences with his bold, brash, and highly theatrical performances.
While Adam didn’t win the American Idol title in 2009, he did win legions of fans, as “Lambertmania” spread throughout the United State

Author: By Chuck Bednar
13 Volume Set, 64 pages
price: $298.35
ISBN 978-1-4222-1504-3
AGES 10 AND UP
ISBN 978-1-4222-1633-0
Library Price: $22.95 (US)

A Look Back at The Citizen Vein

Adam Lambert - Page 3 Citizenvein

http://adam-lambert.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/citizenvein2.jpg

All this waiting…waiting…waiting has Adam fans all over (not just us!) frustrated and going absolutely nutzoid! We’re waiting for news of the single (title? drop date?), news of the CD (title? final playlist?), news of the Special Edition CD (drop date? special content?), and news of the “Time for Miracles” music video (premier date?) – not to mention just waiting for those few dates we *do* know to actually get here!!!

Adam sites everywhere are scrambling to find content to give their fans their daily fix during these long days. Many are taking looks back at Adam’s early career. So today’s fix…er, spotlight is on The Citizen Vein, Adam’s pre-Idol band. The band consisted of Adam, composer/guitarist Monte Pittman, bass player Tommy Victor, and drummer Steve Sidelnyk. Some of the band’s more well-known songs include Beyond the Sky, Rough Trade, Nocturnal By The Moon, The Circle, and Turning On.

Here is a short video of Turning On, from the Pitcher House in Hermosa Beach, CA. The audio isn’t real good, and the band sort of drowns out Adam, but I love Adam’s look in this video!!! Soooo beautiful and sexy I almost don’t mind not being able to hear him.

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
decie_imoet
God Member
God Member
decie_imoet

PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:04 pm

@pacytha: iya, gw dah liad...

kaget, shock,,

tapi mending lah,,,

uda liad pic yg dia kissing ama drake?

sebel lg tuh gw....

Adam Lambert Tapes Oprah Winfrey Segment, Album Release Date Pushed Up to 11/23

Adam
Lambert taped an appearance on the Oprah Winfrey show on Friday
afternoon, and it appears all went well, according to reports from the
twitterverse and messageboards.

The air date of the show–focusing on favorite reality stars–is still to be determined.

The
following is a snip from a poster at the Idol Forums message boards who
attended the taping. Multiple tweets from other attendees confirm her
info:

Basically Adam came on live via video, wore a simple
black T, no makeup, his hair was emo, back to the old part, which will
make some of you happy. He looked relaxed and happy! They played BTBW
on the big screen to huge cheers from everyone. He was voted favorite
reality show star by the Oprah audience, which is why he was on. Said
his album drops Nov 23rd, which really surprised us. He said it twice,
I believe. Oprah asked him whether he’d come back to sing something at
a later date and he said “I really hope so”. Had the feeling Oprah
really wants him on the show. He was asked about whether he was upset
that he didn’t win and he gave the usual answer, that no, he still got
everything he wanted.

Yes, the album release date has changed from Tuesday November 24 to Monday November 23.
*maju sehari!!! yippie!!!*

I’m
hearing that Universal Records decided to release their artists’ albums
on Monday instead of Tuesday the week of Thanksgiving, calling the day
“Super Monday”. That move prompted Sony Records, the parent of Adam’s
label RCA, to do the same.

Adam Lambert taped an appearance on
the Oprah Winfrey show on Friday afternoon, and it appears all went
well, according to reports from the twitterverse and messageboards.

The air date of the show–focusing on favorite reality stars–is still to be determined.

The
following is a snip from a poster at the Idol Forums message boards who
attended the taping. Multiple tweets from other attendees confirm her
info:

Basically Adam came on live via video, wore a simple
black T, no makeup, his hair was emo, back to the old part, which will
make some of you happy. He looked relaxed and happy! They played BTBW
on the big screen to huge cheers from everyone. He was voted favorite
reality show star by the Oprah audience, which is why he was on. Said
his album drops Nov 23rd, which really surprised us. He said it twice,
I believe. Oprah asked him whether he’d come back to sing something at
a later date and he said “I really hope so”. Had the feeling Oprah
really wants him on the show. He was asked about whether he was upset
that he didn’t win and he gave the usual answer, that no, he still got
everything he wanted.

Yes, the album release date has changed from Tuesday November 24 to Monday November 23.

I’m
hearing that Universal Records decided to release their artists’ albums
on Monday instead of Tuesday the week of Thanksgiving, calling the day
“Super Monday”. That move prompted Sony Records, the parent of Adam’s
label RCA, to do the same.

http://mjsbigblog.com/adam-lambert-tapes-oprah-winfrey-segment-album-release-date-pushed-up-to-1123.htm

seneng gw, maju rilisx...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
pacytha
Newbies
Newbies
pacytha

Jumlah posting : 17
Lokasi : bandung

PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:15 pm

@decie : ah.. Tapi ngga ada yg mending dua2ny juga

Iya udh liat dia ama drake
Lucu tau..
So sweet abis..

Tapi apa maksudnya dia ngelakuin kaya gtu ama cewe..
Ga mikirin perasaan si drake..
ckck

Wah, hebat ya..
Jadi pengen cpet2 beli albumny..
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
decie_imoet
God Member
God Member
decie_imoet

PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:07 pm

lucu dari mana?

drake mah yg nempel2 adam doank!

Kan si adam blg ndiri kalo dia suka cewe cuz they're pretty,,, He likes touching them...

aduhhh bad boy bgt....
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
pacytha
Newbies
Newbies
pacytha

PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:17 pm

Wah..
Edan

Dasar tukang nyari sensasi..
Maunya apa sih tuh orang
Jadi bingung
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
decie_imoet
God Member
God Member
decie_imoet

PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:56 pm

bkn tukang cri sensasi....

tpi emg dasarx uda sensasional.... ;p

Adam twit: It's official! My debut album, dropping November 23rd will be called "For Your Entertainment"

kog judulx aneh ya?Huh?

Adam Lambert Hits the Studio With Lady Gaga, Reveals Debut Title “For Your Entertainment”

Adam Lambert made two surprise announcements last night on his Twitter: the American Idol runner-up revealed that his upcoming November 23rd debut will be titled For Your Entertainment, and also told fans that he spent yesterday collaborating with another Rolling Stone cover star — Lady Gaga. “Yes it’s true: I spent yesterday in the studio w the insanely talented and creative Lady GaGa recording a song that she wrote! I love her,” Lambert tweeted just after midnight EST.

As Rolling Stone reported, Lambert previously hit the studio with producer RedOne, who assisted on The Fame’s “Just Dance” and “Poker Face,” so it seemed inevitable that the Wild Idol would collaborate with the Hot Diva. “Gaga wrote the song a while ago and she thought it would be a good fit for me. It’s a solo track. I feel so honored and lucky to be asked,” Lambert tweeted. “GaGa just gets it, ya know?” For those keeping track at home, Gaga joins a long list of top-flight production talent like Max Martin, Dr. Luke, Howard Benson, Rob Cavallo, Ryan Tedder, Claude Kelly, Linda Perry and Idol judge Kara DioGuardi to all work with Lambert post-AI.

As for that album title, yes, it shares its name with the beleaguered music chain f.y.e., an acronym for “For Your Entertainment.” (Rolling Stone lost the f.y.e. in our building just last year.) In one more piece of Glambert news, after “Time for Miracles” leaked this weekend courtesy of iTunes Italy, both iTunes U.S. and the Amazon Music Store made the 2012 track available for download today.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/10/20/adam-lambert-hits-studio-with-lady-gaga-reveals-debut-title-for-your-entertainment/

Details on Adam Lambert: He Likes to Play With Bras When He Performs Shocked

Adam Lambert is the flamboyant performer who captured the hearts of American women on 'American Idol.' Despite finishing second last season to Kris Allen, the singer is ready to go out on his own.

Lambert talks to Details -- on the magazine's new Web site -- about being a sex symbol for young girls -- even though he's openly gay -- and how he likes to connect to his fans. "A lot of times I'll pick up a bra and play with it during a song. It's a way to connect. It's like, 'I threw my bra up onstage and you're spinning it around. Cool. Yay,'" he says. More Inside

Being a sex symbol for women: "It's all fantasy -- that's what entertainment is. I'm here to entertain you, and if my sexuality is apparent and you respond to it, and you're attracted to it, then great, I'm doing my job. It ain't happening anyway!'"

His 'American Idol' roots: "There's a feeling of entitlement [with the fans] because they voted to get us where we are. But you know what? I am responsible for what I created on the show -- you voted for what I created, and thank you, but I created it, you didn't."

http://www.popeater.com/2009/10/20/adam-lambert-details/
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
decie_imoet
God Member
God Member
decie_imoet

PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Ferras Alqaisi: Rumored New Boyfriend of Adam Lambert! Very Happy

Earlier this week, Adam Lambert said he was ready to date.

We assumed the American Idol singer was referring a random person in the future, but who were we kidding? No way Adam Lambert can remain single for long!

Star magazine reports the crooner spent Halloween night at a costume party with a new man: singer/songwriter Ferras Alqaisi.

"Ferras had been helping Adam work on his new album, For Your Entertainment," a friend told the tabloid. "They have a lot in common, so I'm not surprised Adam started falling for him."

Adam Lambert - Page 3 Adam-lambert-and-ferras-alqaisi

Others, however, are shocked that Lambert has moved on so quickly from Drake LaBry.

"Adam really dropped a bomb on Drake; I don't think he suspected a thing," said a source.

Alqaisi is signed to Capitol Records. He enjoyed a brief dalliance in the spotlight a couple years ago, when his single "Hollywood's Not America" was used as the "exit song" on the seventh season of American Idol.

However, it was soon replaced by a Ruben Studdard song. Fortunately, Ferras has found his revenge: forget a tune on American Idol; he's got himself on an American Idol now!

Check out a few Ferras Alqaisi pictures below. Is he good enough for our man Adam?

SOURCE

Adam Lambert to Perform at GMA and David Letterman's Show

Adam Lambert is confirmed to make a special live performance on ABC's "Good Morning America" on November 25. Two days prior, the "American Idol" alum is scheduled to tape a performance on CBS' "Late Show with David Letterman" which will also be televised on the day of his GMA appearance.

In addition to those TV shows, Adam Lambert will also be seen rocking the stage of 2009 American Music Awards on November 22. He will be joined by Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, DAUGHTRY, Jennifer Lopez and Black Eyed Peas as well as three newly-confirmed performers Rihanna, Eminem and Lady GaGa.

Adam will release his major-label debut album "For Your Entertainment" in U.S. on November 23. For the effort, he has worked with the likes of Pink, Max Martin, Dr. Luke, Kara DioGuardi, Linda Perry, Ryan Tedder and Rob Cavallo among other hottest music talents.

"I feel so lucky to have been granted true opportunity to work with some of the top producers and writers in popular music," said Adam in a press release. "This album is a reflection of their genius and the collaborative energy that they were gracious enough to share with me."

SOURCE

Adam Lambert Interview - 2012 Soundtrack Artist

Season 8 American Idol stand-out (and 2nd place finisher) Adam Lambert has three major projects in the works for the month of November. First up, Lambert will show off his vocal range with "Time for Miracles," a new song that's featured in Columbia Pictures' big action epic, 2012, opening on November 13th. And then on November 23rd his debut album, "For Your Entertainment," hits shelves. Do people say "hits shelves" anymore now that most music is purchased by downloading tracks from iTunes? However you put it, Lambert's got a busy November in store for himself, including an appearance on the American Music Awards on the 22nd.

At the LA premiere of Columbia Pictures' 2012, Lambert talked about handling his first soundtrack tune,

SOURCE

Adam Lambert Interview - 2012 Premiere
with Rebecca Murray

'American Idol' stand-out Adam Lambert can be heard on the soundtrack to Columbia Pictures' action epic, '2012.' With his album "For Your Entertainment" set to drop on November 23, 2009, Lambert hit the '2012' premiere in LA to chat up both projects.

Transcript: Adam Lambert Interview - 2012 Premiere
Rebecca Murray from About.com Hollywood Movies at the LA premiere of Columbia Pictures' 2012.

Adam Lambert - 2012 Soundtrack Artist: "Time for Miracles"

So tell me how you got hooked up with a song on this.

Adam Lambert: "Sony Pictures came to me and my management and offered me the song, and it was a real honor that they did so. I was flattered and kind of intimated, to be honest with you."

Intimated? Why?

Adam Lambert: "Because it's a big, giant song at the end of a big, giant movie and I was like, 'Me?' I don't know. But I listened to the song and I thought that the melody was fantastic. I thought that the lyric was really inspiring and heartfelt, and I was really excited to record it."

You talk about the lyrics, was it the 'time for miracles' that you could relate to?

Adam Lambert: "Yeah, I mean personally I can relate to it. My dreams are coming true right now, and I think that the theme of the song is that if you really celebrate the spirit of love, and hold that true to your heart, it will pull you through the hardest times."

You hit some amazing notes in it. Did you push the material that way?

Adam Lambert: "I heard the song when it was a demo and it was actually kind of a softer acoustic rock thing. And when Rob Cavallo got finished with the track and played it for me, it just erupted and it had this climax. It went bigger and bigger and bigger, and louder and higher, and I said, 'That's going to be fun.'"

What are you working on now?

Adam Lambert: "I'm working on releasing my album. It comes out November 23rd. And I'm working right now on coming up with a performance for the AMAs that's going to be on the 22nd. I'm coming up with band rehearsals, what I'm going to wear, dancers, the whole bit."

What would be you do to prepare for the world ending in 2012?

Adam Lambert: "If the world were to end? Stop, drop and roll, find a doorway to hide in, and make sure you have your can goods nearby."

And suggestions for people who want to be on American Idol? What should they do?

Adam Lambert: "You know, you've got to find what makes you unique but while still staying true to yourself."

Was the American Idol experience everything you thought it was going to be?

Adam Lambert: "It was everything I thought it was going to be and more. I was continually surprised by it and humbled by it and shocked, surprised that I got through every week. I never thought I would get that far and to have it lead to this, I'm thrilled."

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
decie_imoet
God Member
God Member
decie_imoet

PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:33 pm

oh ya, vote adam buat Favorite Breakout Artist disini...

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nominations/vote.jsp?pollId=300032
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Mrs.Kaulitz891
Mrs.Kaulitz891

Jumlah posting : 253
Lokasi : Yokohama

PostSubyek: Re   Adam Lambert - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Ready to vote!!!
Wuih mantap tuh time for miracles! Keren! Gw dah liat vcnya!!!!
Filmnya juga dahsyat ..
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
pacytha
Newbies
Newbies
pacytha

PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:13 am

Akhirnya majalah details dari om aku dateng juga..
Pas di liat isi nya, gila! Dia punya pengalaman menjijikan sama fansnya
Geleuh pisan lah

Vote adam!
Go adam go!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Mrs.Kaulitz891
Mrs.Kaulitz891

PostSubyek: Re   Adam Lambert - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:48 am

Emang apaan sih pngalamannya?
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
pacytha
Newbies
Newbies
pacytha

PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Geleuh lah
Jdi pokonya ada fans cewe dari jersey yg tiba2 'gitu' ama s adam
Kata si adam teh "i was like, wow this is crazy. But again it's cool"
Geleuh pisaan..
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
decie_imoet
God Member
God Member
decie_imoet

PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:14 am

@kaulitz: ho oh, keren,, tpi jglecek... ;p

@pacytha: hahahha, fans yg freak...

Adam Lambert to TV Guide about his debut album (bonus: The Pic!)

Adam Lambert talked recently (shortly!) to TV Guide about his debut album ‘For Your Entertainment’ (written by Dana Meltzer Zepeda on November 06, 2009).
The short article is glittered by one of the most AMAZING pics of Adam ever made:

Adam Lambert - Page 3 9100.lambert_lg

“I’m really excited. Then I realize no one’s heard the album yet so the pressure is kind of scary.

“I wanted to span a bunch of different genres. There are songs that are really angsty indie rock. There are songs that are very classic rock and there’s a couple of dancey electro kinds of things. People tend to sometimes not listen to a whole album these days. They put together their own play lists so I wanted to treat it like an eclectic collection of things that had me at the middle of it.”

source

Ferras Alqaisi is Adam Lambert’s Boyfriend

Is Ferras Alqaisi Adam Lambert’s boyfriend? Apparently, there has been much buzz about the American Idol runner-up and his supposed relationship with the singer/songwriter. Find out more unveiling details here.

Adam Lambert - Page 3 Adam_Lambert_1

It is rumored that American Idol’s Adam Lambert and singer/songwriter Ferras Alqaisi are dating.

As a biography, Ferras Alqaisi, otherwise known as Ferras, was born in 1982 so his age is 27. He grew up in Gillespie, Illinois. Following his parents divorce, his father took him to the airport and shipped him back to his homeland of Amman, Jordan just after telling the him they were going to Disneyland. Although, Ferras jokes about the incident, he also speaks of how traumatic the experience was. While growing up there, he practiced on a Casio small keyboard that his father had given him and the singer/songwriter started writing songs. After his mother, Gigi, was able to return him back to the United States with his younger sister Katie, they resided in Southern California where he continued to pursue his career in music. Ferras auditioned for Jason Flom, the label’s chief, and was eventually signed to EMI’s Capitol Music Group. The singer/songwriter then recorded music and made his first album. In 2008 of April, his first album was created by The Matrix and Gary Clark. On his album, “Hollywood’s Not America” gained its publicity because it was used as the exit song of the famous reality show series American Idol before it was replaced by a song from Ruben Studdard. The singer/songwriter is openly gay.

According to reports, it has been said that Adam Lambert has been canoodling another. Just over a week, the singer has been newly single from ex-boyfriend Drake LaBry. Reportedly, Lambert had attended a costume party with Ferras on Halloween in Los Angeles. It is said that Ferras has been helping out with Lambert’s new album, set to release later this month.

A source close to Lambert said, “Ferras had been helping Adam work on his new album, For Your Entertainment,” adding that, “They have a lot in common, so I’m not surprised Adam started falling for him.”

However, both are denying the allegations via Twitter. Lambert tweeted to Alqaisi saying, “The tabloids think we’re dating, haha! where do they get this sh**?!”

Ferras tweeted back, “I know lol! Waiting for ‘Ferras, with a new advance in science is pregnant with Adam Lambert’s child’ to hit the blogs. Baha.”

Even though the American Idol runner-up has been single for just only a week, could it be possible that Ferras Alqaisi could be Adam Lambert’s boyfriend in the future? Leave us your thoughts in the comment box.

source
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
pacytha
Newbies
Newbies
pacytha

PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:20 pm

ko bisa pacaran ya ?
si drake nya gimana ya?
hahaha
pasti pundung
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
decie_imoet
God Member
God Member
decie_imoet

PostSubyek: Re: Adam Lambert   Adam Lambert - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:41 pm

ga pacaran kog cyt,,, cuma gosip aja...

tpi byk yg brharap mrk jadian...

dr pd si mr. singlet ntooooh...

much better ferras lah...

Adam Lambert: Cool, calm and eclectic

Kicking off another typical seven-day work week in the offices of his management company 19 Entertainment, Adam Lambert fixed his gaze on his own pretty face. Scattered across his publicist's desk were proof sheets from a photo session with the singer, who will release his debut album on RCA Records, "For Your Entertainment," Nov. 23. The shots captured Lambert in typical glam-god poses: peacock, street tough, space oddity, freaky adventurer in the boudoir of the damned.

Lambert, who in person is none of those things but rather a startlingly grounded 27-year-old radiating Southern Californian optimism, took up a red pencil and circled a frame. "This one needs a little fix here," he said, momentarily playing art director. It's all part of one big performance for Lambert as he works to resurrect rock in the new pop age.

But hold on. When such hyperbole is thrust at him -- by, say, an overly admiring pop critic who followed him closely during last year's "American Idol" contest, when he broke ground as the most successful Idol to be rock-oriented, androgynous and gay -- he lifts a ring-laden hand to brush it away.

"I want to put it out there that I don't take myself all that seriously," he said. That's one of his mantras. "The dress-up supports that; the fantasy element supports it. People want to talk about whether I have rock cred, whether I'm selling out, the theatricality, the gay stuff. . . . Chill out! And just enjoy yourself. It's not that deep."

Then he corrected himself, slightly. "Sometimes it is deep. Some of the songs on the album are," he admitted, pointing to the song "Soaked," a sweeping epic about the loneliness of one-night stands that's actually a cover of an unreleased track from Muse, and a very serious one at that. He also singled out "Broken Open," a ballad he co-wrote, which he said is about encouraging a lover to become vulnerable enough to cry.

"But sometimes it's just, 'This is hot, I feel good, this song makes me want to go get a drink and flirt with somebody and have a good time.' Good energy is just as credible as the cathartic, dark, heavy" stuff, he said. "It's just as important!"

This might be the most exciting message Lambert carries forward into one of the most intensely observed major label debuts in recent pop history. He's reminding America that rock music can be joyful, light-spirited and sublimely silly, just as pop can explore serious subjects beyond the call to hit the dance floor. And that a rock star might also like to dance.

The Lambert way

As Lambert plays the role, a rock star doesn't have to be an angry punk, a brooding post-grunge puritan or a hair-metal style macho dude in a dress. These approaches all have their purpose, but Lambert projects something different: outrageousness that's totally at peace with itself.

He does this by connecting countercultural ideas -- values he learned as a kid touring Germany in a production of "Hair," the musical that first brought rock's spirit to Broadway -- with a trouper's sense of artistic performance as work, which takes brains and a certain sharpness as well as talent.

"His No. 1 challenge, which I think he'll pass, is stay true to himself and to roll with the punches as they come," said Rob Cavallo, who has worked with artists from Green Day to the Dave Matthews Band and produced four tracks on "For Your Entertainment." "He's going to have successes. He might have people against him. Which is exactly what happened to Elvis, the Beatles, to Prince. . . . There will be controversy, and there will be opinions. If he stays true to himself he will be one of those great artists to watch over the years."

Lambert readily admits a huge debt to David Bowie, whom he describes as "my favorite," and other glam and classic rockers such as Mick Jagger and Marc Bolan of T. Rex. (More surprisingly, he repeatedly cites both Prince and Michael Jackson.) Lambert's efforts to succeed as a rocker will hinge on his ability to tap into the legacy Bowie and those others represent. His "emo" side, linking him to bands like Fall Out Boy, also helps. But it's hard to know if the rock world -- and rock radio, in particular -- will embrace him.

"When bands like Fall Out Boy and All American Rejects first came out, they got airplay on modern-rock stations," noted Leslie Fram, a rock radio veteran who's program director of New York's 101.9 RXP FM and co-host of its morning show with Matt Pinfield. "But when they crossed over to the Top 40, it was the nail in the coffin. They went over to the pop side, image-wise, and modern-rock radio wanted nothing to do with them."

Lambert's trying something even these bands didn't attempt -- to succeed in both the rock and pop camps at once. He loves his glam, but he admits that in terms of today's stars, he has more in common with Beyoncé than with Chris Daughtry.

"People look at me and immediately say, 'Oh, he's doing the musical-theater thing,' " he said. "But if you look at most female pop stars right now, how are they any less theater? Beyoncé is doing 'Single Ladies' with two girls in character shoes and leotards, doing Fosse choreography from 'Sweet Charity,' and 'West Side Story.' "

Lambert obviously learned some of his moves from his youth in the theater, but he's also always credited the friends he made through Burning Man, the annual festival of makeshift art that turns a patch of the Nevada desert into its own magic kingdom. If "Hair" introduced him to the language of the counterculture, Burning Man showed him how people spoke it every day.

"There's a community here in L.A. that's part of Burning Man," said Lambert, a San Diego native who moved to Hollywood after high school. "It's an underground community, and when I found out about it I was so much more excited about living here. The people I was meeting were a lot more interesting, more original. And happy, just happy.

"Los Angeles can be a really sad city. If you go to the clubs you meet a bunch of people trying to be actors and not fulfilling their dreams, and they're bitter and sad. . . . But in [the Burning Man] community no one cares. You're living your life, and you feel fabulous about it, and you might be doing it on $5 a day."

Lambert is certainly enjoying his bigger budget now -- especially the "expensive, beautiful and weird" clothes -- but he seems to have preserved the perspective he gained hanging out with serious bohemians.

He does know how to play the music industry game. He raided the executive suites for collaborators on "For Your Entertainment": Its songwriters include ubiquitous hit-makers Max Martin, Ryan Tedder, Linda Perry, Dr. Luke and "Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi, and his producers include big names like RedOne and Rob Cavallo.

"Adam is unusually confident in my mind but not in a pretentious way," Tedder said in an e-mail. "He has the confidence of a guy that absolutely knows who he is to the core, both musically and personally. He spent four days in Denver working with me and was as laid back and comfortable in my studio as he was being swarmed by fans when we went to dinner. For a first-time artist, he definitely had more control creatively than I've ever seen a new act given, but Adam is the kind of person that would rather not put out anything than put out something that was less than 100% his vision."

Pinfield, Fram's co-host on WRXP and a defining force within alternative rock as an MTV host during the 1990s, thinks his eclectic approach could work for Lambert. He might have a tough time on rock radio, Pinfield said, but the singer's fans might not care.

"There was a different world before, with the rock 'n' roll thing," he said. "Today, the same kids who love the Beatles and the Stones and Zeppelin could love Radiohead, and Adam Lambert. Young people today are not as worried about being genre specific."

In the studio, Lambert enlisted hot ingénues Pink and Lady Gaga as writers while securing some of that fabled rock cred by covering material by Justin Hawkins, formerly of English glam revivalists the Darkness, and Muse, a band that he loves.

"I listen to crazy, robust rock music where they sing their faces off, and soul music, which can be similar," Lambert said. "But I also listen to a lot of dance music. I love that style. I was a Paula Abdul fan, a Michael Jackson fan, a Madonna fan. When Christina Aguilera came out when I was in high school, that was a great example of someone taking the pop-dance feel but who could really sing. Pop stars have done it; it's just not a lot of guys have done it. Maybe it's a question of masculine persona."

The singer's edge

As an openly gay man during a time when that identity has become more acceptable (in the media, at least), Lambert starts with a surprising advantage over apparently straight rockers: He's expected to be in touch with his feminine side.

"I'm the gay guy pushing the straight boundaries," he said. "But that's what I did on the show! Like when I did 'Ring of Fire,' I went full-on with eye makeup, a really weird outfit and leather. The very next week, I did 'Tracks of My Tears' in a suit, looking really hetero. I was playing with my image. It wasn't that I was trying to be straight."

His playful pan-sexuality and flamboyant swagger, once qualities common to hard rockers, are now owned by the likes of Pink and Lady Gaga. Lambert understands that. He also cites Justin Timberlake as a kindred spirit, if not musically, then in terms of showmanship and fluid style.

"I think the next generation coming up is a little bit more open-minded," he said. "More accepting, more colorful, more multi-genre, multiethnic, multi-sexuality, which is more utopian. Or I think so. I hope so."

What separates Lambert from much of pop's young elite is his voice, an instrument whose timbre, power and range recalls those titans of hard rock.

"He can sing almost any note on a guitar from the lowest to highest," said Cavallo, who thinks Lambert's sense of style and soul, combined with that range, puts him in the realm of the greats. "And if you're in the studio with him and say, 'Can we get a little more dirty?' he'll go 'Waaaaah!' And then the microphone is melted and the speakers have exploded."

Lambert studied opera as a teenager, then turned away from lessons for a while. "I started rejecting the proper way to sing and I started singing," he said. "I was listening to more and more rock music and wondering, wow, how does that person do that with their voice?"

He discovered there was no name for what rock singers do. Lambert's singing, like his taste and his personal style, put him beyond a boundary.

"I met with [a vocal coach] over the summer and talked to him about it, and the funny thing was, you know when I do those little, crazy, screamy notes? He's like, 'We don't really have a way to teach that. It kind of goes outside of our box.' Those notes that sound sort of like rock-scream, no one ever taught me to do. I sort of had to teach myself. You just do it. It's just a sound you make."

source
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Mrs.Kaulitz891
Mrs.Kaulitz891

PostSubyek: Re   Adam Lambert - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Aduh...capek bcnya ~.~
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content